Why Buy With Us?
Purchasing a home can be one of the biggest decisions of your life. If you are considering the purchase of a home, why not depend on the assistance of trusted real estate professionals? As a member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® Matthew Ritter, P.A. and Jessica Ritter are committed to a strict code of ethics, treats all parties to a transaction honestly, and maintains an exceptional level of knowledge for the process of buying and selling real estate.
Here are Ten Helpful Tips from the Venice Area Board of Realtors to consider when purchasing a home:
- Stay put. Commit yourself to your new home for at least a couple of years before making your next move.
- Money matters. If you’re considering a mortgage, shore up your credit and get a copy of your credit report.
- Get pre-approved. Save yourself the time and grief of looking at houses you can’t afford.
- Determine how large your mortgage can be. Explore different loan options to determine what is best for you.
- Decide what (and where) you want to buy. Prioritize your needs (i.e., location, schools, and amenities).
- Consider your re-sale value. Even if you don’t have school-aged kids, a strong school district is a good thing.
- Do your homework. Bid based on sales trends of similar homes in the neighborhood.
- Calculate the hidden costs. Property taxes, insurance, maintenance and association fees can impact your wallet over time.
- Don’t be house poor. Double and triple check to be sure you haven’t maxed yourself out on the cost of your home and left nothing for maintenance, etc.
- Get help. Consider hiring a REALTOR® such as Matthew Ritter, P.A. to get the most for your money. It pays to have someone looking out for your interests.
Whether you are buying a resale or new construction, Matthew can guide you through the detailed home buying process. Expect more from your real estate professional, contact Matthew Ritter, P.A. at MattSellsFL@gmail.com, 941-961-4046, or fill out our online Buyer Information Form.